2019 Tech CEO Forum Series: Recruitment and HR in CT
Network with other tech CEOs, COOs and Presidents in the Greater Hartford Area on May 23rd. Our Panel will discuss Talent Recruiting and Retention in CT. Registrations open to Presidents, CEOs and COOs of tech companies only.
Some areas to be covered include:
- CT as a place for candidates to work and live
- What can we do to retain more talent in CT
- Quality of talent pool
- How are people sourcing talent effectively
- Tools, processes, strategies, etc.
- Interview process people are putting candidates through for best results
- “Job boards” and other value added digital tools
- How has the digital experience changed for candidate and employers for the better
- Relations with colleges, universities and other educators of talent
- What are businesses doing to improve/aid their retention of top talent
- Who and how are organizations helping to prepare candidates to be successful in the search and interview process
- What changes do we see/anticipate coming down the road – Technology? Process? Curriculum? Organizational Structure? Etc.
John Turgeon, CPA, HCS
Managing Director of CohnReznick Affiliated Companies
President, IT Direct
Program Management Specialist at Indeed.com
Dr. Clifford E. Thermer
Assistant Vice President, Strategy & Business Development
Chair, Department of Social Science, Business, Education & Manufacturing
The Tech CEO Forums are part of the CTC Growth Company Strategic Initiative. Other events in the Growth Company Strategic Initiative are a CEO Peer to Peer Roundtable and ScaleUp CT. Please let us know if you would like more information on either of these events.