2018 ScaleUp CT
Name: 2018 ScaleUp CT
Date: October 30, 2018
Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT
Registration: Register Now
Take your growing tech-oriented business to the next stage with ScaleUP CT.
Specifically addressing the needs and concerns of companies beyond the startup phase, ScaleUP CT is a half-day event build to educate and invigurate the leaders of Connecticut's growing companies. Now in its second year, ScaleUP CT is part of CTC's focus on supporting companies in the tech sector at every stage of growth and development. This year, the focus will be on ensuring that growth companies have the leadership in place to best position them for growth, and to provide that leadership with the best tools to enable their teams to succeed.
ScaleUp CT will feature a keynote address and two sessions of workshops, plus post-event networking and light refreshments.
- Session 1 - This first breakout workshop session is designed for peer-to-peer discussion and development. Attendees can choose from the following informational sessions:
- CEO - Overcoming Obstacles to Scaling
- CFO - Hot Topics to Help Company Scale - Tax Incentives, Impact of Federal Tax Reform, Accounting Changes for 2019
- Sales and Marketing - Experience in Building a Successful Team for Exponential Sales Growth
- Session 2 - The second breakout workshop session is designed to address specific pain points that growing companies face and how to address them. Attendees can choose from the following informational sessions:
- Scaling into International Markets - Focus on th efederal policy on tariffs, marketing in overseas markets, etc.
- Operational Issues During Scaling: How and Where to Focus - Anticipating the regulatory, compliance, quality control changes that need to take place when a company scales
- Sourcing Talent as a Scaling Organization - Strategies and tactics for finding tech talent in CT.
Tickets are limited. Register today!